Suggestions, Comments and Complaints

Complaints about your medical care can be made to any member of staff or to one of the doctors (by our online form, face to face, by letter or telephone). We have a complaints procedure that we can explain to you and a leaflet explaining matters is available from reception, or can be viewed online.

Complaints are handled by NHS England, who can be contacted at or by telephone on 0300 311 2233. Any member of the public can make a comment or complaint about a GP, dentist, pharmacy or optician to NHS England.

Wiltshire CCG run a Patient Advice and Liaison Service. This service, known as PALS, has been introduced to ensure that the NHS listens to patients, their relatives, carers and friends, and answers their questions and resolves their concerns as quickly as possible. They can be contacted on 0300 123 2103 or by email to

There is also a Customer Care office at Salisbury District Hospital if you have anything to say about their services. They may be contacted on 0800 374208 or by email to

If you need help from an advocacy service you can contact seAp (Support Empower Advocate Promote) on 0330 343 5733. Their website is Part of seAp is the mAs – the Military Advocacy Service – which supports the health and wellbing of military personnel, veterans and their families.

Compliments, as well as being nice to get, are also part of the evidence your doctors will need to provide as part of their revalidation. You can leave a review onthe CQC directly.